For starters, you should learn modern technologies. HTML5 is among them. The reason is that in the fifth version of this hypertext markup language, we received such an important tag, which helps us make a context for drawing on web pages. In addition, you should abstain and keep in mind WebGL, which is nothing more than a web-based version of the ES OpenGL specification. With this tool, developers can interact with video cards directly via a web browser. And this is a case where it’s much better for you to use ready-made solutions than to try and figure it out on your own. The reason for this is that with a tool like WebGL, you can easily generate whole scenes in 3D on GPU. This will bring you much more success than the usage of the CPU.
Thus, the essence of the framework is that:
- they abstract them from WebGL.
Among the most notable, there are two ones:
- ThreeJS. This is perhaps the most popular modern 3D library, which pleases users with a large set of features. They help them perform general operations that unfold on a three-dimensional scene. The main strength of ThreeJS is that you don’t have to spend a lot of time and effort on various low-level actions. The reason for this is that there, all processes take place at a higher level than in raw WebGL, for example.
- BabylonJS. This framework has similarities to the above. There are also differences. For example, Babylon’s API changes quarterly, making it easier to search for previously used solutions on the network. The BabylonJS community is one of the biggest and most active. Also, developer responsiveness and the availability of the Playground platform are pleasant to any user as it helps us to quickly test code, detect bugs and get the necessary support.
If you plan to create a simple. and unique 2D platform game, you should pay attention to the following frameworks:
- PixiJS is a 2D renderer of WebGL that will show you many different functions that are designed to enable you to effectively draw some 2D objects and scenes. Using PixiJS, you will have no problem trusting the framework with all complex and tedious processes, while you will concentrate on developing beautiful visual aspects. PixiJS is a potent option if you do not plan to create a game with particularly complex mechanics.
- ExcaliburJS is a full-fledged game framework written in Typescript. It has all the necessary fusions that help users in the process of developing game projects of any complexity.
If you get tired of making games, you can always turn on one and relax a little. For group interaction with friends, but without having to purchase licensed copies of games from Steam for all of them, you should start SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3 download. This program will solve any problems you may have. If the FPS becomes too small during the game, Hialgoboost will come to your rescue. This program analyses the behaviour of the video card and, at the right moment, disables some of the visual effects that provoke the bugs.
At the same time, if you want to be able to make programs and applications free downloads on various occasions, you should find the optimal web catalogue of useful software.