It also includes the following features:
- No dependencies and 100% code coverage.
- Compatibility with a wide range of environments: Node.js 0.10+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari 7+, Edge 13+, IE 9+.
- Clear and easy to read built-in searchable documentation.
- Trimming the leading and trailing string characters.
- String concatenation by templates.
The modular structure of the library allows optionally to load not the entire library but only the necessary functions. This allows one to optimize app bundles that use this library. The library is fully tested, well documented, and supported for a long time.